Friday, August 19, 2011

I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE
I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE I WANT TO BREAK FREE


Sometimes, I wish I can go to an unknown place alone where people don't know me . Enjoy the simplest life. Cook my own food. Build my own shelter. Write some poems. Meet new people . Free from all the troubles in life. I wish. Yeahh, I wish. ;)

Sorry for this pointless post. I just need to write something to calm me down hehe .

p/s : It may go right, it may go wrong. But this is the one I've waited for..


No comments:

Post a Comment