Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm not dead yet

Im just...... sleeping



Hey. Here's a quick post to say hi after about 2 months ( i think ) . Well , there's a lot of things happened for the last 2 months. lots of drama and lots of unwanted stories as well. But hey, here am I.. same old me. sitting in front of my lappy and doing thing that i love to do which is blogging. I'm still breathing and this blog will always exist. ( the reason why I do this post is just to let you all know that I am indeed still alive . hehe )

Yes, there's a lot of things playing in my mind right now. Well this 'high-school drama' is going to end sooner or later. that's my thought. Frankly, I didn't care much of it. SPM is coming. well I'm not gonna talk about SPM because most of the candidates are doing the same things ! (including me ) . Yes, we keep talking same old shit about SPM is coming. I think it's better for us to let Mr.SPM come and do his job. simple. ( well it does sound too simple. SPM is a big thing . just keep that in our head )

Well, i lost my skills in blogging. ( i dont think i have the skills in the first place but FFFF ). I found it hard to finish a single post. the most hard thing to do is to convince myself to update this outdated blog. I'm going to try my best to keep updating this old blog during school holidays. Maybe 3 or 4 posts will do the job. After the holidays.... well, * silent *

Wow , that's pretty good for a first post after 2 month.. hehe gonna keep it coming. Goodbye readers and have a nice holiday.



'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best
of everything they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.
'

No comments:

Post a Comment