Monday, June 13, 2011

FA Cup 2011

Boom, crush. Night, losers. Winning, duh.


Kelantan 1 - 2 Terengganu

There's nothing much to say. Yes, Terengganu played better than us. No doubt about it. We didn't play our usual football that night. Well, I'm already accept the fact that we're losing to Terengganu. We don't perform very well and we paid the price. Simple as that. Congratulations to Terengganu. Yes, I'm a positive person indeed haha.

video

Manggis chant from Kelantan fans including me !


To be honest, I'm not too frustrated about this lost. It's only FA Cup. Dont get me wrong , I'm not saying that FA Cup is not a prestigious competition but for me , winning the Super League is what I want most and I'm sure most of the fans would love to win the league rather than wining this cup. We have the best chance to win this league. There're only 2 more matches. C'mon Red Warriors we can do it. Gomo Kelate Gomo !

FORM IS TEMPORARY. CLASS IS PERMANENT.


P/S : Kawe sokong Daudsu. gomo daud gomo !

No comments:

Post a Comment