Saturday, March 5, 2011

is this blog dying ?

Its Only Rock And Roll.

get tired fighting for peace, die die die.

Hello . Umm, I wonder is there anybody out there still reading this old blog. You may have noticed that things have gone a little bit quiet around here ~~ In fact, if you've been reading my blog , you probably havent noticed that I dont update it almost 20 days. There are some reasons which stopping me from doing the update. Well, one of the key reason is blogging is not as fun as it was before. Yeah, I used to update a lot back in the old days and it's very fun to read other people's post but now. Umm , there are not too many blogs to read. Dont get me wrong, some of the blogs are great and Im having good time reading them but yeah... Blogging are getting boring these days and this trend will continue from now. Well ,today im more in Twitter. Im starting to feel that expressing myself in Twitter is more fun rather than write a post on blog. The format may be different , but the psychological result was the same.

I always keep asking myself " Whats next ? " or " How this blog gonna end ? " . Well , I know that I don't want to stop blogging. Blogging is something I love to do and that will never changed. Although it may become too boring sometimes. I do realise that some serious changes need to be made to this blog. I probably not going to write a lot of post like the old days but Im still writing and my blog will still continue to exist. Although blogging can be lonely these days as you don't get comments from your friends or visitors, but Im still going to continue writing. People like to use facebook to share their feeling and thought. Website may come and go. One day, there might be no more Facebook but my blog will still continue to be here as long as I want it to be. haha.

BLOG BLOG BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment