Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011

New beginning of a new decade...


Today is 4th January 2011 and I think it's not too late to make a New Year wish post. haha.

So, Happy New Year to all my friends. I am really looking forward to 2011 and all it has to bring. 2010 was quite an extraordinary year so lets hope 2011 will be better.

So, do you guys make New Year's Resolutions ? haha. Well, as for me, I don't usually make resolutions. This is because I find them so difficult to keep. Haha yes, I'm not the kind of person who has ultimate goal in life.. To be honest, I don't even have an ambition. Hmm okay, lets stick to the post. Sometimes, we've all made the resolution and we tried to keep them. But some of us might broken most of them before the first month of the new year. Some resolutions have not survived even a week ! haha. But this year, I'm going to make some resolutions. Yes, and I'll try not to break it. At least for a month. haha.

As you all know, resolutions are made out of a sincere desire to improve ourselves and our lives. Usually, we have every intention of keeping them but we often make the goals so difficult to achieve. So, thats the reason why we always give up before reaching the goal. Well, here's my New Year resolutions .

1. Study more,FOCUS and learn something new.

So as you all might now, I will be sitting for SPM this year so this is the important year in my life. Yeah, I need a good result in SPM and yeah. Study study study. This is the only way to get the good result. Lets hope everything is going to be just finee. I'm also looking forward to learn something new in 2011. Learning Jazz and traditional "Kroncong" music sounds pretty interesting to me. I'm also thinking of learning Chinese this year. haha.

2. Gain weightttt

Yeah, I consider myself an underweight person and this year I'm going to eat more to gain my weight. haha. Additional 4-5kg is enough I think.

3. Enjoy Life More

This is probably the easiest resolution to keep on. Some of us always complaining about life. Lets enjoy our lives more. Have fun with family and friends. Spending quality times with them. Although this year might be a very stressful year but that doesn't mean you cannot enjoy your life. In fact, we are human not robots. So, it is very important to enjoy our lives.

Yeah, I think 3 resolutions are enough for me. This resolutions are probably not a hard one but it can be tricky. haha. I'm going to do my best to keep this resolutions as long as possible. Haha. Wishing you all good luck in keeping your resolutions.

So, here's a special song for you readers. This is the first Rolling Stone song I heard . It was around 2005 I think. haha the good old days. Hmm why today music is so awful... Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you .It's time to START OURSELVES UP for a brand new year. Good luck people !


If you start me up I'll never stop..

No comments:

Post a Comment