Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010


Nice warm smell of a new beginning. 2011.

Hello readers. This is a special 2010 post which took me about 2 hours to finish it. haha. Well, what a year 2010 had been. As for me, 2010 will be remembered as the year of glory and success. Yeah, I do face many problems in the 2010 though. So, its time to say goodbye to 2010 and hello 2011 ~

I cant believe 2010 is coming to an end. Not only that, but a decade is coming to an end and a start of a new decade is beginning. I learned many things in 2010. 2010 was for me a typical classic year where there was plenty of obstacles and challenges. I think 2010 teaches me to be more responsible toward others' feeling. Hmm maybe Im failed to put happy smile on all peoples' face but at least Im trying. In the end, it was a good year. Not the kind that will be remembered as a "5-star year".

My Favourite 2010 Moments.

3. 1000 guitars , 1 team , 1 music , 1 record


Umm, nothing much to write about this event. Well, it was a very fun moment and surely the moment that I will remember for the rest of my life. We managed to set a new record and our name will be on Malaysia's Book of Records. During the event, the was an unwanted accident happened between form 4 students and our teacher but i rather not to talk about it. As old quote says " Let bygones be bygones " . haha


This event helped me to improve my guitar playing technique . I had learned a lot from the pro guitar players and Im very thankful for that. Me and my friends had awesome times together during the event. A week at KL bring a lot of memories for us and Im sure we will miss it . haha.

2. The "Drum-Walking" Zombies. Bangraa !!


Yeahh the SIC Drumline Corps. Haha man, I miss this moment. It was around July when my school was choosen to participate in the Malaysia World Marching Band Competition. Since then, me and my friends had faced the intense training together. haha. Man, the training was so hard and we've got to do it every single day. But there was no time for complaining. We have only 3 weeks to prepare for the tournament.


Actually, we didnt expect to win the tournament. This is our first time and we didnt hope to win a single battle. There are many teams with far more experience joining the game. But in the end, we managed to beat Uitm Shah Alam and go into quater finals before losing to Bahana Sparada Indonesia . It is a very great achievement for us as a newbie. We are very happy and satisfied with our performance.


We are not just a team, but a very big happy family. I love all of you. One Band One Sound !

1. Gomo KELATE Gomo !



Haha it is the night where Kelantan made a history by winning the Malaysia Cup. This is got to be the most wonderful, inspiring, happiest memory in 2010. Man, there are no words to describe how happy I am that night. I also felt very lucky to be at the stadium and became one of the supporters who witnessed an amazing football game. We managed to win the game 2-1 beating Negeri Sembilan.


This is the moment that surely lives in the hearts of every fan. I hope this is not the last time I saw Kelantan lifting trophies. Man, I remembered that night when the final whistle had been blowed by the referee. I was broke down into tears . Yeah, that is the most happiest night in my lfe. haha. It was crazy.. too crazyy.

Kelantan FA . Once a kelantanese, always a kelantanese....



A Year In The Life

- 2010 - 2010 - 2010 - 2010 - 2010 - 2010 - 2010 - 2010 -2010 - 2010 - 2010 - 2010 -

Trip to Johor
HAHA awesome. Love every single moment of it.

Arts and Culture Awards
A very tiring event but It was a fun one .

Friends friends friends
Probably my most favourite activity is spending times with friends.

Eid ul-Fitr Celebration !
Great. As always.

Fat Spanish got sacked and Liverpool is sinking !
Im glad Rafa Benitez got sacked. Liverpool performance this season is ridiculously stupid.
Well done Loserfool.

Blasting Berba and the reds go marching on.
14 league goals. Keep it going Berba ! Glory2 Man Utd

World Cup 2010.
Well Im not a Spain supporter but it's nice to see a great football game.

AFF Suzuki Cup.
We are the champions !

HAHA Well, i should stop now.Ring out the old. Invite in the new. As we say good bye to one awesome year, we can look foward to the hope and possibillities of another on. Goodbye 2010.

Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. - Brooks Atkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment