Friday, January 7, 2011

Another pointless post.


Hey theree..

Its raining non-stop out there. Well it always raining and it hasn't stop for a few days now. However I do enjoy the rain for some reasons. haha. Although it get too cold here. Man, I'm freezing. It's weird to think how people can survive living in a cold country area where the temperature is below 0 degrees. Yeah I'm very glad to live in a country with a good weather. haha.

I wonder how long it takes for the rain to stop. Well, no big deal .it just a weather after all. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. This is a bad one i guess. There's nothing much you can do about it but enjoy the sound of raindrops. haha. Uhh so cold in here. Thats why I'm having a cup of hot coffee here. I think I drank too much of coffee today. Haha. Coffee do make me relax and stay fresh. Yes the coffee is highly addictive.. Ok enough about coffee.

So I had just finished reading "Catch Us If You Can" by Catherine Macphail. It's an English novel for Form 5 study. I know I should finished it during the last school holiday but well.. ummmm. at least I finished reading it. haha. Okay, the story is pretty good huh. It has happy ending too which is good to read. Novel Sutera Dalam Lukisan tak baca lg. Ramai orang ckp novel tu ending mengecewakan so jd mls la nk baca. haha. tetibo tubik Bahaso Melayu. klate etek.

Actually I'm feeling so bored. That's the actual reason why I decided to make this post. As you can see, today's post is pointless isn't ? haha. I obviously don't know what to write about so I'm now writing about random things that came in my mind. haha. Sorry about the grammar. I know its quite bad. Hmmm.. I guess I should end here.



Haha this classic tune is from the classic old Gene Kelly. Some of you who watched 'A Clockwork Orange' movie must know this song. I love this song. love the lyrics. and its raining out there so i guess........ ok..

So, Goodbye friends and have a nice weekend.

p/s : text in grey looks great too .haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment