Saturday, December 11, 2010

11 December



This is a special birthday wish
That comes with love to you
It brings warm and heartfelt thanks
For all the thoughtful things you do

It also comes to let you know
You mean more to me each day
To everyone your lives have touched
In such a loving way.

Thank you for making family such a beautiful word.
Have a really Happy Birthday


Okay today is Mr.Iskandar's 47th birthday. When I was thinking about what a great father means to me, some thoughts that came to my mind were a strong leader,caring,loving,protector and provider. I suppose how we define a great father are depend on our own experience. As for me, I am very thankful to have a father who always did his very best in raising the family. Although we may not spend enough time together, I know you always gonna be there for me and you know how much I love you. Thanks for everything pa.

and.... Thanks for making me a true Manchester United fan. I was a young boy at the age of 7 when I start supporting Manchester United. Its all because of you. You make me realize how lucky I am to become a fan to this almighty football club. You always got me the jerseys and always told me stories about Manchester United. I know it's weird to say but.... This club tied us together ! Yes ! Even you are too busy with your never-ending works, you still have time to lay down and watch football with the family. Remember the Final UEFA Champion's League 07/08 ? HAHA its was 6.00 am when we dancing around the house and screaming loudly. United managed to beat Chelsea that night and we broke down into tears. It was one of the most wonderful moment in my life. Once a red always be red. We are born red, live red and will die red. Im very glad you're not a Liverpool fan... otherwise i will be ended up watching the loserfool sink with a sad face..... HAHA. Once i look Manchester United logo, I will think of you and I know you are always going to be in my heart. Just like our club..



HAHA Okay It's time to STOP. Once again.. Happy Birthday !

Okay Thanks for reading this boring post. Goodbye and have a nice holiday week ! See you soon.




P/S : What we had yesterday are only memories, what we will have tomorrow are our dreams and what we will do today.. Umm let it be love...

No comments:

Post a Comment