Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Eid al-Adha


Heyy readers, first of all, I would like to wish Happy Eid-al Adha or Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all muslims around the world. Haha. Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time. To be honest, blogging is never as fun as before. It getting boring now. I will try my best to keep this blog alive . haha. So how are you doing ? Life has been just okay but not amazing for me. The final exam had already ended. Yeah I guess I did quite well in the exam. Haha lets hope the result is going to be good too. So lets talk about Eid Adha.

So, Eid Adha is the time of the year when we share the food that God has blessed us with with our unfortunate brothers and sisters. My Eid Adha this year probably not as fun as last year. Mom and my big bro not joining the family for this eid. Mom had to go to look after her father. Anyway, here are some pics which was taken during the day.


Before going to the mosque. haha.Me damn sleepy.. zzzz

With the cousins. haha.

R.I.P

Sorry for this short and boring post. Im feeling soo sleepy. What a tiring day. haha. Good bye and have a nice day. btw, happy holiday !

p/s : Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment