Friday, September 24, 2010

Busy busy busy


SORRY SORRY SORRRY for not updating this blog for a quite long time. I am extremely busy with life. I rarely go online for too long this week. My school gonna celebrate raya this sunday. Humm, pressure pressure pressure. Got to practice for this upcoming event.We are going to play 12 raya songs ! haha. im so excited about it but veryyy veryy tired at the same time. I hope someone will record it so i can put it in my blog :).

So, my oldest bro had an accident on his way to Kuala Lumpur last Saturday.It was Saga vs Myvi I think. Mann, the car was fcked up. Heres a pic of his car.

Arwah DBK :)

Luckily, He was safe. In fact, he got away without any single injury.Mama is the happiest person to know my bro was allright. Actually, i was thinking about the accident. How can a man got away without any injury despite the car looked quite bad ? hahaha. btw, Alhamdulillah and thank you Allah.


Hmm lets talk about something else shall we? So, i checked both of my brother's facebook just now and theres something weird about their status. No time for editing so im gonna copy it straight from facebook. hehe.

Wan Imaan Irfan single sell, single sell...single all the way...

Imaan Izhan Iskandar Mirza Love is just a feeling



Okay now this is confusing. What happened to both of my bros ? haha. funnyy stuff. Cant wait fot them to come home so i can talk about it. I guess love doesnt always work isnt it ? To everyone out there, please appreciate your loved one.

Okay weeeiiirrdd... i thought im the only single dude in this family. I dont think any ladies out there want a boyfriend who spend 50% of his daytime on music. Mann, this is suck.......
haha im only joking.

"Love is only a 'feeling', Dont let the 'feeling' destroy your life " - Wan Imaan.

Aqim,John : Kalu mu gewe, baru aku gewe.

haha okay lets see.. Errr, enough of this thingg.

Humm, gotta go practice. Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir Batin.Please take care and enjoy your weekend. Bye guys and have a rock N roll weekend.This is the first post of this week and there will be one more by tommorow. InsyaAllah.

P/S : Special thanks to my bestfriends and school mates. John,Aqim,Azfar,Ipe and Scera who always get behind my back ( aku backup mu jgk weh. hahaha ) and help me with everything. Thanks for everything guys. Im really appreciated it. You're the best. God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment