Saturday, September 25, 2010

~~~~~~

Hi friends, like I said yesterday, im gonna update this boring blog on this day. So this is it. Humm, actually i dont know what to talk about but I had to update this blog at least twice a week. Haha, yeah im obviously a boring person. So, what to talk about ? Err... hahaa let me think first.

Arghhh i obviously dont know what to talk about..

www.in20years.com

So, In20years is a application that using advanced face detection and morphing technology to predict what your face would look like in 20 or 30 years from now. Haha try it ! the result is funny though.

The face

After 20 years


Wow, thats not me. Thats more like a hindustan hero or something. haha this shit is funny. I dont think my face will look like that 20 years later. Theres something creepy about the photo which i cant figured it out. hahaha. Try it.

Sorry for not updating much. im in no mood for blogging today.

Till then goodbye and have a nice week

G.O.O.D.B.YE. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment