Sunday, September 5, 2010

6 Septembahh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM


I Owe It All To Mother!
It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.

Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.

Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!


I wish you the best on your birthday.No one has earned it like you.On your birthday I wish you joy.You probably the most sporting mom ever. You let me do anything i want as long as it is good for me.I may not be a good son for you sometimes and i admit that. But i promise to try my very best to be a good son and a good man insyaAllah. Please Allah protect my mother. Keep her safe from harm. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment