Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oh Yeah Drumline


Hii mate. Long time no see. Mehh.Just look at the tired face of mine. hahaha. i supposed to write about my life but for the past few weeks, drumline had become part of my life so i guess i should post something about it eh ? Well I am extra busy recently. It is the first time I can clearly see what I will be doing in every hour for more than one week.Sometimes i do think i had push myself too far. Yeahhh. Drumline practice really filled up my day. We will entering the World Marching Band Competition at 29 July. Do pray for our success yeah ? :) All i got to say this Drumline training is quite intense but fun. Gotta love the sexy butt dance . hahaha.


SIC Drumline Crew


Cheer up dude. we gonna do just fine :). InsyaAllah.Goodluck guys. Lets Rock !



No comments:

Post a Comment