Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quotations



Can a quote inspire you? Well it depends really.I have found out that quotes can change my thinking. Quotes sometimes can inspire me. They can remind me of my goals, and they can be a positive influence to my day. A few times in my life, I have read or heard quotes that literally changed the direction of my life. Well, not change 100% ... but still.So here some favourite quotes of mine.. :)


MUSICIAN QUOTES


When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace
- Jimi Hendrix

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot and e
verything is clearer when you're in love.
- John lennon

It's not where you're from, it's where you're at
-Ian Brown


If I ever get to go to the moon, I'll probably just stand on the moon and go 'Hmmm, yeah...fair enough...gotta go home now.”
-Noel Gallagher


Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

-Mick Jagger


OTHER QUOTES

It's not enough to speak, but to speak true.
-William Shakespere


The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
-Mahatma Gandhi


A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.

-Plato


While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.

-Leonardo da Vinci

Well this is my favourite quote.hahaha

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
-
Albert Einstein

This quote came from the smartest man on earth so it must be soo true.hahahaha

ha

haha
haha
ha

ok thats enough.i think i should stop. :P bye and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment