Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Holiday !




I had promised a good friend of mine to keep updating this blog while she was on vacation. had to do it to prove that i am a man of my word.hehehehe

So where im going to start ? what am i going to write ? gosh,i cant think anything good to tell about.plus my english are pretty bad.Seriously. Me ..bloging ? I feel so un-interesting and I cant imagine that anyone out there would want to read my blog.ggrrrr.Anyway,a promise is a promise. So,lets blogging.

............... *blank*..............

lets talk about school holiday then.....anyone going for a vacation ?

...............*blank*..............

grrr,seriously I cannot blog. i just cant.hahaha. sorry awokkkk.

lets try again.

Okay,talk about school holiday eh ? School holiday is the most awaited time of the year.Make sure to spend it wisely and make the best out of it.

So,these are things that i am going to do during my holiday

-Attending Drumline & Brassband Workshop from Sunday - Thursday from 8am - 2pm
-Onlinee and facebooking like i always do.
-Chatting and Video calling with some good friends of mine. :)
-Improve my skills in playing instruments and learn few new songs.
-Sleeeepp .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -___-

fcking boring eh ?hahaha.im not going anywhere this holiday.Honestly,I prefer staying at home rather than go on vacation. Nothing weird about that.i just the way i am . :)


















This pic was taken by a friend of mine who was on vacation at that time.
Thankss.highly appreciated it. :)

i better go. happy holiday !





No comments:

Post a Comment