Monday, May 24, 2010

Maa new girlfriendd !!!!

just got a new girlfriend.feeling tooo happy right now...thank you god.. hehehe

Dear girlfriend,

I promise to give you strength when you are weak
I promise to cherish you and your love
I promise to compromise with you
I promise to never lose faith in you
I promise to never give you a reason to distrust me
I promise to always trust you
I promise to always be proud of you
I promise to never let you feel alone in this world
I promise to be your partner for life
I promise to always take care of you
I promise to play with u everyday and every night.hehe
I promise to always be with you

Mama , Papa.. I would like you to meet my girlfriend, "Squier Jazz Bass" !!


Soooo sexyy..deeply in love with music.yup, im a musicholic.
gtg.need to see the love doctor.hahahahahahaha.

byee.enjoy the pic.just try not to flirt with her.hahaha
















































1 comment: