Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey world.























Hi.
today gotta be my first day in blogging.

Actually,i had planned to start blogging since two years ago but lol.
So little bit nervous if u ask me.I'll be post in Malay and mostly English (sorry,, my english suck lol.I know)
No.its not like i want to show off or something like that but i have universal friends so..(^.^)
btw im Malay and proud(1 Malaysia).

So some Intro

Wan Imaan
3.7.1994
Malaysia.
True Man United Fan
(yes i mean it.TRUE.not a "fake fan" like some of the fans wh0 called themselves man utd "fans" but dont know anything about the mighty club.)

So,ill be going to post mostly about my fav club>man utd and about some random thing happen my life.Im also going to post about music,clothes,video games and trivias.
Currently enjoying the life so far.Till then.good bye.cant wait to start blogging soon.

Cheers.

MAN UTD.NOT JUST A HOBBY.BUT A LIFESTYLE.

3 comments:

  1. Good start!..Wish you all the best with blogging

    Amogh Jain
    www.ttoe.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. Remember you want to do it at least 3 times a week. Sorry I don't follow soccer as much, here in the states it NFL football and basketball, and the playoffs are now. But I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete